Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Three Truths, Four Lies

I've seen this on other blogs, so I thought I'd play along, too.


Here you go - see if you can figure it out. I'll reveal the answers next week.



1. I have never watched an episode of Survivor.



2. I have never travelled outside the US.



3. I cut down a tree while my brother was still in it.



4. I won a beauty pageant.



5. I have watched every episode of Melrose Place.



6. I was named after a famous Texan.



7. I sang the national anthem at a professional sports event.

4 comments:

Liz said...

1,5,6,7 are lies. The rest are truths. Totally guessing.

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

Right away I thought 3 and 5 were true. I'm going to guess that 1 is also true?? Leaving 2, 4, 6 and 7 as false.

Geez, I'm sweating bullets like I'm about to fail a Pop Quiz.

Nic (NotPerfect) said...

No idea, but I can't wait to see!

MP said...

Lies are:
Survivor
Texas
National Anthem
Travel outside the US

Maybe :-)