Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Meme Wednesday

I borrowed this from MP, even though she didn't tag me. Meanie. :)

Four place I go to over and over:
Work
Maddy's daycare
Wal-Mart
Home Depot

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Heather
Lynn
Craig
Kristen

Four places I would rather be right now:
Shoe shopping
Golfing
The beach
Asleep in my bed

Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:
Friends reruns
House Hunters
Designed to Sell
Looney Toons Cartoons

Four things I have for breakfast:
Diet Pepsi
Yogurt
Special K Breakfast Bar
Water

Four animals I like best:
Dogs
Penguins
Fish
Giraffes

Four beaches I’ve been to:
Mamora Beach, Antigua
Longboat Key -Florida
Panama City Beach, Florida
Cancun

Tagging 4 people:
I will let you tag yourselves. Tell me in the comments if you do this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meanie??

:-)

In bed...I really should have used that one...

Jakki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If you are interested in reading more of this meme, I'm the one that tagged MP!

Zip n Tizzy said...

I always enjoy knowing more about you.
Diet Pepsi for breakfast? Woo!