Friday, June 20, 2008

Wednesday Bites - The Friday Version

Wow, my week kinda got away from me. It's Friday, whoo-hoo!

******

So, my insomnia is much better now. I'm taking my Lexapro at night now and I'm not wide awake for two hours anymore. Yippee! Thanks for the advice!

*******

Maddy and I will be at my dad's this weekend. He installed new swing seats for her made from vinyl deck material. She will be happy to know her swing is safe again.

*******

My dad also has the flowers planted around the girls' trees. I'll post pictures when I get back. I'm excited to see them. The plaque is ready for Kelli's tree at her school, we're coordinating on when that will be installed.

*******

I'm so excited about my trip to Antigua. It's lifted my mood, and kicked my diet and exercise plan into high gear. And by high gear I mean I'm skipping dessert and I bought some hand weights to tone up my bingo wings. Baby steps, people.

******

I switched my shampoo to Organix shea butter smoothing formula. It smells so tropical, it's really put me in the island mood, mon.

*****

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Island = The ultimate in fun and relaxation.

Uber jealous