Sunday, April 26, 2009

A New Venture

My good friend, Melody, recently revamped her personal blog, molding it into an online 'zine-style blog, covering fashion and style, sports and fitness, food and drinks, arts and crafts and music and events. She graciously asked me to be her fashion and style writer, and after a few nanoseconds of consideration, I jumped at the chance.

Although I have written articles for the St. Louis Blogger's Guild, this is my first "job," so to speak. I love writing, and I looooove fashion, so I'm thinking this gig is a classic example of "if the shoe fits, write about it."

I'm really looking forward to working with Melody and the other ladies, helping to make this new blog a huge sucess.

Take a minute and pop over to the new and improved Girls Guide to the Galaxy, check out my contribution, and let us know what you think.

4 comments:

Jakki said...

sounds exciting!

Melody said...

And the post is awesome! Thank you Kim!

Jill of All Trades said...

Congratulations. That is so very exciting.

Marrdy said...

Congrats. I'll go take a peek!