Wednesday, February 4, 2009

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Scenes from my visit with my dad and brother this weekend:

The world's largest pork tenderloin sandwich.* It was tasty! (No, I didn't eat all of it, Travis ordered it. I did have a bite, though!)


I was trying to get Travis to do the supermodel pout. Obviously, we're doing it wrong.
So we tried for the cheesy smile picture - I nailed it but Travis failed.

Maddy and Travis' wife, Michell, in their new Blues Brothers shades. Tres chic!

*This sandwich is available at Gullable's Bar in Camdenton. I highly recommend it - good food and cold beer at a reasonable price. If Pat is bartending, be nice - she's my stepmom.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I was going to guess City Grille. My husband and I will have to try that in two weeks when we go to the Lake for our "no kids" anniversary weekend.

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong for me to think that sandwich looks delicious at 9 a.m. in the morning?

Mmmmm....

Isabel said...

Hot damn, now I want some of the sandwich.

Unknown said...

OMG that pork sandwich looks sooooo good!!!