Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF!

Well, it's Friday again, which means Shoe Friday at Jodifur. I must say, the shoes featured on there today must belong to a woman with fantastic taste...oh wait, those are mine!

*******

I've been walking through my neighborhood for the past couple of weeks, watching the trees and flowers bloom out a little more every day. I'm waiting to see what pops up at my new house. Summer is my favorite season, but Spring is a close second.

*******

We are having our engagement pictures taken tomorrow. Maddy will be in a few of the shots. I'm glad we decided to have them done inside - the weather forecast is for wind and rain. Once my talented photographer, Jonathan Pollack, gets the shots to me, I'll share a few here.

*****

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

jodifur said...

thanks for the link love!

Marrdy said...

I too love Spring and can't wait to see the pictures!