Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday Bites - The Return

Well, I'm back to work this week. I'm working Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Our department party was today and our firm party is Friday. Excellent planning on my part, don't ya think?

*****************

I am keeping my sanity thanks to Post-Its. If I don't write it down, I forget. I've had several really cool ideas for a blog but I can't frickin' remember what they were as I didn't have a Post-It handy. I also have to write down what I'm doing each day or I'll forget an errand. I guess this is practice for when I'm old(er).

***************

Is there anything better for lunch than a grilled cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup when it's cold outside? That's what I had at Swifty's downtown today. Yum!!

*************

Maddy and I started watching Pee-Wee's Big Adventure last night. We will finish it tonight (we started it late and she had to go to bed). I love that movie. My favorite scene is "I'm trying to use the PHONE!" and then he dances to Tequila on the bar.

************

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Thayer's no bay-sment at the Ayl-a-mow!"

I love that line. It's been awhile since I've seen that movie. Ha!

Post-It's rule. I wouldn't remember to get dressed in the morning without them. Okay, maybe not, but still. You get my point.

Andrea

Jaelithe said...

There are four Post-its stuck to my computer right now, each one with a miniature outline of something I want to post about.

Cristina said...

Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese IS the best lunch ever. Agreed!

Raquita said...

I wish I could keep up with the post its alas I cannot

Anonymous said...

Pee Wee is awesome. I second Andrea: one of my favorite things to do is impersonate Jan Hooks' character in that film.

"Can you say CASE UH DEE YAH?" Did you hear that another Pee Wee movie is in the works?

Anonymous said...

Large Marge rocks :) All of this Pee-Wee talk is making me want to go out and rent the movie.