Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meme with a Twist

I found this on Raquita's site and thought I'd give it a try. If you do it, post a link in the comments - I'd like to see what you come up with! Enjoy!

Here are the rules:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker.

******

1. What is your first name? Kim (Kelli used to call me Kim Possible)

2. What is your favorite food? Steak/Filet (Doesn't that look heavenly?)

3. What high school did you go to? Camdenton High (couldn't find the school but Ha Ha Tonka was a big part of high school)

4. What is your favorite color? Pink (Isn't that gorgeous?)

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Tony Romo (*sigh*)

6. Favorite drink? Malibu Rum (rum yum!)

7. Dream vacation? Bora Bora (*le sigh*)

8. Favorite dessert? Key Lime Pie (mmmm good with rum!)

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy (Don't we all?)

10. What do you love most in life? MaddyBoBaddy (My kid is awesome!)

11. One word to describe you. Multi-faceted (Aren't we all?)

12. Your Flickr name: Parachuting Without A Net (That's Me!)


Meme Mosaic

1 comment:

Raquita said...

I got a speical place in my heart for key lime pie and cheesecakes.. we should get together for a slice at the cheesecake factory on cheesecake day which I think is tomorrow?!?! I'll have to check on that...